J. Todd has news this week from several U.K. bookmakers in agreement on a gambling advertising ban during sports broadcasts. Plus, Ladbrokes draws negative headlines over player profiling.
- APCW Perspectives: Backing bans and profiling players
- Casino City’s Friday Five: Good news, bad news edition
- Texas Poker Clubs Raided, Nine Arrested on Charges of Laundering $10M in Illegal Games
- WSOP Introduces Player-Friendly Enhancements to 50th Annual Series
- Russian Grinder Becomes First Player to Reach Partypoker Diamond Club Elite Tier