J. Todd has news this week from several U.K. bookmakers in agreement on a gambling advertising ban during sports broadcasts. Plus, Ladbrokes draws negative headlines over player profiling.
- Super Bowl Betting Recap: Chiefs Win, Total Goes Under, Mahomes Kneel Downs Kill Prop Bettors
- Lynn Gilmartin Presents Australia Zoo Owner Terri Irwin with Mega-Donation
- Asian Invasion Continues as GGPoker Signs Brazil’s Felipe Ramos
- Poker Couple Foxen, Bicknell Ship GPI Player of the Year Awards … Again
- Klay Thompson Says Poker Contributed to Financial Mistakes Early in NBA Career