Casino City’s Gary Trask reports from the Southern Gaming Summit in Mississippi where the prospects of legalized sports betting in the very near future is a distinct possibility and could immediately make the state a major player in the industry.
- Nevada Poker Revenues Up 3 Percent in May Ahead of Annual WSOP Bump
- Final 10 Poker Hall of Fame Nominees Named: Ted Forrest Misses Cut, John Hennigan Gets Fresh Look
- PA Lottery introduces PA iLottery
- $181 million claimed in PA lottery scrath-offs
- WSOP 2018 Behind the Scenes: Spending the Day at the World Series of Poker